Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Before I Die Part 3





Which girl wouldn't??? That's like every girls dream is to date a guy in a band because most of them are bad and what shows how rebellious you are then with a bad boy???



Because it would be fun to just hang out in purely fun enviroment rather than to sit for two hours in a movie that either of you may hate...Plus it's a great way to know each other because what other way is there than to walk around and talk for hours??? It could also be a great way to double date too!!! Double the fun!!!



My perfect boy would have to be...perfect!!! Hehe!!! Well, it's kind of a mixture of what girls usually look for and some special elements that I'm looking for..That's a secret for me to know and you all to find out if possible...

Here are several elements girls look out for:
1. Security-Which girl would want a guy who uses her own money???
2. Manners- Because that's rare these days.
3. Loyalty-Who doesn't???



But there's no summer in my country??? Oh well, it would be nice to just meet a nice random guy who wants to know me and get to know each other for the holiday then get back to our lives when the holiday is over...

It kind of reminds me of Grease "Summer Loving"!!! Hehe!!!


Now, there are some people who find the first kiss important in their life and I admit that I'm one of those people so yeah, it's a big deal!!! You don't just go around kissing people for fun...




I seriously wonder what's so nice about it?? I mean in the movies, they seem to LOVE the KISSING IN THE RAIN SCENE!!! Sure, in the movies, you have the dashing looking actor and pretty actress, prefect lighting, light rain, beautiful love music and predictable lines by the actors....But in reality, you have...YOU, the guy, and the rain!!! No music and no lines that you can practice....

Maybe this isn't such a good idea since the rain might be really heavy...




I think the beach thing is really romantic though...I mean it's the perfect place for a date if you want to be alone and talk plus the scenery is breathtakingly beautiful...





Who would want to marry their soulmates??? Those are like your perfect match in life and a really rare to find these days with the high divorce rates and cheating rates...

Getting married to a person is like a permanent commitment and there's no turning back since you've promised to love that person for life...

Yeah, the only problem is...to find the perfect guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment